This is a practice I love to do every week, to reflect on what I’m Thankful for. Expressing what you are Thankful for, or listing what I am grateful for each day, is something I have focussed on a lot over the last year, and it has really helped to change my thinking from that of ‘glass half empty’ to ‘glass is half full’ (or full to the brim, or spilling over!).
I have so much to be thankful for this week. It fills up my heart when I recall all the things that God has blessed me with.
1. Feeling better! My new doctor started me on a medication to help with fibromyalgia. Well, I started having very bad side effects and have been very sick from the medication. Now due to it being in my system I have to taper off of it slowly. I have been able to eat this week. (I love to eat 🙂 ). Starting to be able to just to enjoy life again.
2. For an Amazing Husband! Stace is my rock! He goes to work and then comes home and picks up were I left off. Or you might say I didn’t do. I am so blessed to have Stace in my life!
3. Worm and Lishellie our lil wiener dogs. They have stuck to me like glue. When I couldn’t get out of bed they were more than happy to stay right with me. 🙂 You can’t help but love wiener dogs.
4. For Our Farm! It has taken several years for the word to get out about what our farm has to offer. Now the calls are coming in. We are meeting new friends all the time now. I enjoy helping people get started with their new adventures in the animal pet world.
5. For my friends. Shari and Cindy has checked on me everyday this week. Now that I’m slowly starting to feel like myself again I can spend some time with my friends 🙂 🙂 🙂
What are you Thankful for? I would love to hear about it!
Hope you have a nice day!
I’m here for you!
Plant Your Dreams and Miracles Will Grow!!!