Young Living frankincense Oils it’s one of my favorite oils. At the moment I am using it for my fibromyalgia. I add a few drops to the bottom of my feet, then layer a carrier oil to dilute, otherwise it burns a bit.
I was reading an article on Gary Young. He said if he could only choose one oil to use, it would be frankincense.
*Frankincense is anti-tumoral, immuno-stimulate, antidepressant, & muscle relaxing. It can be used for depression, cancer, respiratory infections, inflammation, and immune stimulating.
*Frankincense contains sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic system of the brain (the center of memory and emotions) and the hypothalamus, pineal, and pituitary glands. The hypothalamus is the master gland of the human body, producing many vital hormones, including the thyroid.
High quality frankincense is one of those oils I would never want to be without. I love the smell and I use it for all kinds of things. I really love how it lifts me up when I feel depressed. I also use it when I have “brain fog” and have trouble thinking clearly. I just put a drop on my finger and rub it on my forehead and temples.
Frankincense is one of the ingredients in Young Living’s oil blend Brain Power.
How to Use
For dietary or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as soy or rice milk.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
A Few Other Ways To Use Frankincense:
1. Inhale frankincense essential oil after lunch to spiritually refocus.
2. Rub frankincense essential oil on the bottom of your feet to help alleviate nervous energy.
3. Mood uplifting – I really love the mood uplifting oils. Frankincense is very powerful this way. Wear it like a perfume and inhale. Frankincense is a good essential oil to diffuse.
4. Stress Relief – Apply to temples or wear as perfume. Inhale.
5. Frankincense is great for skin – Frankincense promotes the regeneration of skin and healthy cells. It is an excellent choice for preventing or reducing wrinkles when used topically. You my want to dilute it with a carrier oil.
6. Scar Tissue – Frankincense helps fade scars from acne, stretch marks and surgery.
7. Relieve Skin Itching – Apply a couple drops of Frankincense to the area of itching.
8. Relieve Pain – Rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain and pain from injuries.
9. Disinfect Cuts and Scrapes – Apply a drop of Frankincense to wounds to clean and disinfect.
10. Remove Warts – Apply topically to the wart. Apply a couple times a day until the wart is gone. May take a couple weeks.
11. Reduce Inflammation – Put a few drops in capsule or apply topically.
12. Strengthen Immune System – Apply to bottom of feet or take in capsule. Never take oils internally unless you are using Young Living Oils. Many oils are adulterated even though labeled 100% PURE.
13. During Pregnancy and Labor – Apply to lower back to ease pain. It also helps with calming.
14. Enhance Visual Acuity – Many have eliminated the need for reading glasses by applying frankincense around the eye area – on the cheek bone and brow bone. Over a period of months, the vision often improves. Some have even regained the peripheral vision that had been limited. They put one drop of frankincense in the palm, rubbed the palms together, and cupped the palms over open eyes for 3 minutes 2-3 times each day.
NOTE: This can cause the eyes to water and/or tingle as the molecules of the essential oils disperse. In addition, remember that the condition did not occur “overnight”, and it may take many months before significant improvement is noticed.
Like to place a order visit my website www.youngliving.org/margaritacrews1
Hope you have a nice day!
Plant Your Dream and Miracles Will Grow!