Please note: These uses are for pure, unadulterated essential oils, like Young Living. Please know that not all essential oils are the same! Most essential oils are fragrant/cosmetic/perfume grade oils, however, Young Living Oils are therapeutic-grade and are safe for internal use!
Lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils and has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Lavender is also great for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet also has balancing properties. If in doubt, use lavender, is the rule of thumb!
Here are some tips on how to use Lavender essential oil.
1. Soothe minor burns by applying 2–3 drops to the affected area
2. Rub on dry or chapped skin to moisturize the affected area
3. Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects
4. Place a few drops on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry
5. Rub a few drops onto your hand and spread over a pillow to help you sleep and for insomnia
6. Diffuse Lavender essential oil to set the mood for a baby shower or social gathering
7. Diffuse or inhale Lavender essential oil to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work
8. Rub Lavender oil on the feet for a calming effect on the body.
9. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect bit to stop itching and reduce swelling.
10. Drop Lavender oil on a cut to stop the bleeding
11. Mix several drops of Lavender oil with olive or coconut oil and use topically on eczema and dermatitis.
12. To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a drop of Lavender oil on the end of the tongue, around the navel or behind the ears.
13. Rub a drop of Lavender oil over the bridge of the nose to unblock tear ducts.
14. To reduce or minimize the formation of scar tissue, massage Lavender oil on and around the affected area.
15. Rub 2 drops of Lavender oil over the armpit area to act as a deodorant.
16. Rub a drop of Lavender oil between your palms and inhale deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
17. Rub several drops of Lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate dandruff.
18. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a cold sore.
19. Diffuse Lavender oil to alleviate the symptoms of allergies.
20. Spritz several drops of Lavender oil mixed with distilled water on a sunburn to decrease pain.
21. Drop Lavender oil on a cut to clean the wound and kill bacteria.
22. Apply 2-3 drops of Lavender oil to a rash to stop the itching and heal the skin.
23. Apply 1-2 drops of Lavender oil in your iron to freshen your clothes.
24. Apply 1-2 drops of Lavender oil on a wet cloth and place in the dryer for an all natural dryer sheet.
25.) Rub Lavender oil on the back of your neck, chest, and in between your eyes to alleviate sinuses, sinusitis, allergies.
26. Add drops of Lavender oil to your favorite beverage: tea or lemonade.
27. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your temples to alleviate a headache.
28. Rub a drop on the base of the neck to relieve stress and anxiety.
Like to Place an Order visit my website
Lavender. What can I say? It is a must-have oil. I love it!
Hope you have a nice day!
Plant Your Dreams and Miracles Will Grow!