Why do I love Young Living Frankincense essential oil?
I know that I’m not alone. Every time I talk about Frankincense essential oil, so many people chime in saying that it feels like a friend to them, too.
What is it about Frankincense essential oil that we love so much?
It certainly does have a lot of therapeutic properties. It’s one of the best oils for helping skin cells to repair themselves, which makes it a popular ingredient in blends to heal and reduce scar tissue, and to use in facial cleanser recipes. It’s great for the care of mature skin.
It’s also perfect in respiratory blends—for supporting acute issues like a cold and to support ongoing or chronic conditions, like asthma.
Other ways we can use Young Living Frankincense essential oil include:
◾Relieving or preventing headaches.
◾Easing tension in neck muscles.
◾Soothing inflammation and relieving pain in joints or muscles.
◾As an ingredient in natural deodorants.
But I think one of the reasons Frankincense essential oil shows up on so many peoples’ list of favorites is its aroma—the way it calms our minds, centers our thoughts, and soothes anxiety.
I like to keep several bottles of the essential oil, just in case one runs dry.
I also like to use Frankincense hydrosol.
Do you use hydrosols? Hydrosols are aromatic waters with therapeutic properties. They’re excellent for those times when you don’t need the full strength of an essential oil.
Frankincense hydrosol is calming, centering, and skin-loving. There are so many ways you can use it!
• Spray it on your face as a tonic after washing.
• Spray some on a wash cloth and run it over your body right before you get out of the shower.
• Add a capful to your bath water.
• Spray it on your face to refresh during the day.
• Use it as a linen spray before bed.
• Use it as a facial steam. (Add a capful to a bowl of hot water. Lean over the bowl and cover your head with a towel, breathing deeply. You can add one drop of Frankincense essential oil, if you like. This is great for your skin or for when you feel a cold coming on!)
• Spray it on your yoga mat before you begin your practice.
If you start using Frankincense hydrosol, I bet you’ll come up with even more ways to use it every day! I would love it if you sent me an email and let me know if you have a favorite way to use it!
Don’t forget to join our Blog: Sign up below!
Hope you have a nice day!
Plant your dream and Miracles Will Grow!